Sunday, October 01, 2006

October 1st

It's been an uneventful week. I'm still getting the on and off contractions, but that's about it. I saw the midwife on Friday. She told me I'm not considered overdue until 42 weeks. Well, tomorrow is her due date. And, as far as I'm concerned, she's already overdue (sigh...grin). At least she has a name now...sort of. I've given in to -- er, I mean, we've agreed on Kamryn. The middle name is yet to be determined (Rae, Raquel -- Maddi's favorite, Lindsay, or Lesli...or, something different altogether). But, there's always the chance that I could change my mind before we leave the hospital. I still like Annika...a lot. It's pretty and uncommon.

I will let you all know when she comes. We'll get a phone tree started. And, when you get the call, if you want to come out to the hospital to see her, we'll be at Princeton Medical Center. Come join the celebration!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

not that u care, but i like kahryn rae. you need a short middle name on accounta the long last name (thanx mike)

plus, i kinda like the way that rolls out...'kamryn rae'....like one name almost...

as for annika? hmmn. u know they'll call her annie. u like annie? annie dipilla? notsomuch...

or maybe nika! nika dipilla. um, i'm thinking no.

tho if you choose lesli, you know someone will be very happy huh?

good luck. it can't be long now!

Anonymous said...

I like Kamryn Rae DiPilla, like Marion Ray, your grandmother. only kidding about your grandmother but I like the way you'te spelling Kamryn, very nice!

Christine said...

Yeah, that's where we're getting the name Rae from. A little bit of influence from "Gammy" and a little bit of influence from Mike's middle name, Raymond (from his grandfather). I considered the name Marian as a first name to go with Rae...Mike didn't like it. And, it's too close to Madison (should've named her Marian).

Anonymous said...

Kev says no way! Madison is Madison! and he can not imagine her having any other name. The name fits her perfectly! Gammy is one of a kind.