Friday, October 26, 2007

On the move


The other day, Kamryn took a couple of steps on her own. It won't be long, Mom-mom and Pop-pop DiPilla say, before Kam is walking. Lately, it seems all she wants us to do is walk her around. We've gone down from two hands to one. Pretty soon, she'll be everywhere. Not that she isn't already everywhere, ask Maddi. Kam loves to go through Maddi's things.

Maddi is excited for Halloween. Maddi's going to be a devil, so we decided to make Kam an angel. We've made plans to go trick-or-treating with one of her friends, Rayna, and her mom, Summer. It should be a good time. We'll post pics.

Love to you all...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Terry said...

I can't believe a year has gone by since Kam was born!
They are growing up so fast. Maddie looks so mature in her pictures, it's scary. She would make a great model.

I watch for updates weekly to get my fix.

I miss you all.

Love,

Aunt Terry