Friday, October 19, 2007

 

Kamryn had a great time at her birthday party. At least, that's what I think she's been trying to tell me lately. She really appreciated the gifts. I've tried the clothes on her. They all fit perfectly...the way you would want a rapidly growing toddler's clothes to fit. :) She loves her kitchen set from Mom-mom and Pop-pop Pagnotta. She plays with each of her cars. She and Maddi drive them around the dining room, each of them laughing and playing the music on their car. She uses the walker, too. In fact, she's been trying to walk more since she got it. With winter coming, we're saving the money she got for her birthday for outerwear for her. We've already invested some of it in baby latches and outlet covers. :)

Maddi and Kamryn were pleasantly surprised this week by some mail from their Mom-mom & Pop-pop DiPilla and Uncle Steve & Aunt Donna. They love getting mail. Maddi likes sending it, too. She's sent some pictures to my friend Treen. They've sort of become pen pals.

I'm in the middle of switching picture and video hosting services. When DropShots upgraded their site, they removed the features I liked most. I'm trying out Picasa. The integration with Blogger is nice. But, it's important to me that you all like it, too. You're the ones in the site browing through the albums. At least, I hope you are. :) So, let me know what you like and/or don't like about it.

Love to you all...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: