Tom Petty got that right. The waiting is the hardest part. I've been having some really good contractions on and off (mostly at night) since Monday night. And still, no baby. :( I'm just eager to see her. Maybe she's waiting for a name. I see "God" has voiced his opinion (if you don't understand what I mean, check out the comments from the first post). I guess I should strongly consider Camryn lest He unleash His wrath upon us--lol. That's probably what we'll go with since it was one of the first on our list and the only one from the original list that remains.
I know some people believe that doing or eating certain things can induce labor...walking (been doing it), eating spicy food, eating eggplant parmagiana (I’ve eaten it the past two days), drinking castor oil (NO thank you!), having a glass of wine (tried it last night). If anyone has suggestions, let me know.
Saturday, September 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Christine...I was due on my Mom's bday (sunday)...we threw her a surprise party. I had a couple of drinks (following my MDs advice) and stayed up late cleaning....I went into labor at 4am Monday morning.....if you go the party route, don't let Mike get all messed up....it's not pretty having a hung-over husband helping your through contractions!!
Yeah.......what Stacerella said.
Clean, drink wine, clean, drink wine, ETC.
Love, Mutha
Heh...I'm trying. The funny thing is, they seem to come on (every time) when I'm laying on the couch reading. Maybe she'll be a bookworm.
Post a Comment