Thursday, September 21, 2006

New beginnings...

Well, the wedding is over. Dan and Mollie are in Fiji right now. We just heard from them yesterday. They're enjoying themselves. I wish I had some pictures to post, but I was so wrapped up in the festivities, I kept forgetting to capture the moments. Oh well, nothing I can do about it now. I'll just have to swipe some pictures from other family members.

I had an appointment with the midwife yesterday. She said the baby is ready to go. She's head down, butt up and hanging out down low. I told her I've been having contractions since Monday night. Sometimes they wake me up, sometimes I feel flushed and hot when they come, and sometimes I feel nauseated. She said that’s normal and that I could go at any time…could be tomorrow, could be next week. I’m trying not to get excited, but…Hooray! Although, we still haven’t settled on a name yet. The ever-changing list has been semi-cemented and narrowed down to Camryn (still Mike’s fave), Annica, Danica, Rhiannon or Rheanna (or some variation of the last two, although Mike prefers Brianna). I’m sure it’ll come to us when we see her. And, if it doesn’t, do you think they’ll let us leave the hospital without naming her? LOL

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A blogging family?!? That's so 21st century! I love it.

And I love the name choices...

Anonymous said...

What's in a name. Before your cousin Jordan was born, the doctors told me he was going to be a girl. Uncle Greg and I picked the name Jordan Shea (Go Mets) anyway as you know Jordan ended up not being a girl, so we had no name for him. I still remember my mother bring Jarrod to the hospital and saying "oh look a sweet little baby no name" We did ask about bringing him home without a name, anyway thanks to my mom, who said if you liked the name Jordan just use it, so as you know we did. We did however change his middle name to Bryce, and with that life moved on.

Good luck with the name game,

Aunt Nancy

Stace said...

ANNIKA ANNIKA (or Sabine)

Anonymous said...

whatever the name, i'm sure it'll fit. I DO however love Camryn Rea.

Love, MEMOM