The three (soon-to-be-four) of us are doing fine. Maddie is loving school, Mike is loving his new job, and I'm looking forward to having the baby. It won't be too much longer (hopefully). 2 1/2 more weeks, give or take a week or two. We still have not settled on a name. It is a nightly discussion. We're just going to bring a dartboard with the names on it to the hospital and settle it when she's born.Note: For those of you who don't know how this works, you can post comments, if you'd like, by clicking the word comments under each post. I'm sure there's more...I'm just learning about this myself. :)
11 comments:
A more beautiful little family does not exist. I love that picture...at that Maddie..her mothers daughter! I love you guys!!
i love the pic! i vote for rhiannon...
OMG you guys look great! I can't believe how big Maddie is (duh, she is a growing girl!) and um, Christine, did you trade Mike in for Dave Grohl?!
Christine...you look fab and the pregnancy definitely agrees with you...you look gorgeous!!!!
Love ya guys.......can't wait for the big day!
Actually all of them are nice but I really like Camryn, even the spelling is cool. I mean come on Camryn, you can call her Cammy! Who dosen't want that!or Cam! Or even Ryn. The possiblites are endless. If you don't name her that I may have to change my name to Camryn.
Oh by the way I wrote this really kick ass story on what you should name her but apparently it did not save correctly . My life sucks. I have all you idiots taking my name in vain and fighting your stupid wars in my name and now I can't even get my posts on your blog. Me Damnit. .
your daughter has a very large tongue. and i think her adnoids are a bit swollen.
i actually have a yahoo360 blog. will try to remember how to send it to you. it's tres amusing.
great seeing you at the wedding. you are the cutest pregnant person EVER. i have photos to send you also...
You look great Christine, the whole family does - Maddie's gorgeous
Yes, you can leave the hospital without a name, my friend did twice!!! Baby girl Dipilla sounds nice!!!
Um, not that I don't agree with "burdy" but I do have to say that there is ONE OTHER beautiful little family in existence(since we are relatively new, i'll cut "burdy" some slack!!) -- fortunately we are on a different continent, so, the world remains in equilibrium...each continent sustaining ONE of the TWO most beautiful little families!! ; >
name "baby girl di pilla" ANNIKA......or Sabine......or Annika........or Sabine.......or Annika...(you get my drift, ey?)
i have to say though, that it is nice company to have in the "Most Beautiful Little Families" Club. I couldn't ask for a more Kick A** family to hang with.....
love you guys....
ps - mike, you are much hotter with the dave grohl look.....grow the hair back!!
pps - when we return to the States, i would like to have another pj party at your place!!!
You guys look great! I wish you all the best. I wish i could be there right now. You are a great family and will grow stonger as each year passes. I am not one for words but once again i must say you 4 are the best and only deserve the best. If there is anything you need that i can do let me know.~~~~~~~Love Scott
love this pix!!! Whats up with Maddies tongue??? Must be a DiPilla trait..........ha-ha-ha!
Loves you guys!!
Hope baby GIRL comes soon!
Mutha, AKA MeMom
Stecerella, you are correct...you are also a beatiful family too over there in germany...My quote "a MORE beautiful little family does not exist" there are a bunch of beatiful families in our circle...but none more beautiful in the world then them :)
Post a Comment