I'm tired. That's Kamryn's new phrase.I can hear her repeating it between other random, or maybe not so random, words and phrases (good, yummy, um-hmmm, good girl, awwww, yes) through the baby monitor. Kamryn just woke up from a nap and is talking to herself. Madison has gone out to play over friend's house. Mike and I are on our computers.
Through the monitor, I hear a yawn and then, "I'm tired." Mike and I look at each other and burst out laughing. She should be tired. She doesn't even stop moving while she's asleep. She moved around so much in her sleep, I don't know how restful it could have been.

Things have been good here. The girls enjoyed their Easter. Of course, Kamryn is too little to understand what was going on, but she liked seeing everyone. We had lunch with Me-mom and Pe-pop Leslie and then dinner with Mom-mom and Pop-pop Pagnotta, Gammy, the Pagnottas, Shins, Whalens, Fells and Suttons at MaryJo and Lenny's house.
We really missed our families in Florida and Texas. We're hoping we can make a trip down there next year. We've had a big family trip to Myrtle Beach this summer planned since last year. Two trips in one year is just too much for us. And, although we didn't get to see Mom-mom Rita, Uncle Steve and Aunt Donna in Hatfield, we're hoping to get together with them soon.

I had my busiest week so far just this past week. I'm happy to be working so much. Though, it makes me realize how much time I need for me so that I stay healthy enough to keep working. Kam, Mike and I were all hit with a minor upper respiratory virus this past week. One morning, my head was stuffed up so badly and so sore, after waking up I asked Mike, "Who punched me in the face last night?"
Mike's class has been pushed back again to a May 5th start date. He's a little frustrated about that, but at least Bucks County hasn't cancelled the class like the last two schools he registered at. It's a nine-month class so, whenever it starts, my work schedule will have to change. This is only the first of scheduling changes I hope to make this year. I think it would be nice to have Kamryn in day care twice a week so I can pick up day hours. I have some regulars who are available in the daytime during the week, but not enough yet to justify putting her in day care on a consistent basis.
Some part of me doesn't want to put her in pre-school. And, fortunately, I can schedule my work around raising her. Most people need evening/weekend appointments anyway and I enjoy raising her, teaching her about the world and watching her develop.
I think I do a pretty good job of trying to keep her on par with kids in day care. At least, I try. Anyway, Mike and I never went to pre-school and looked how we turned out. *grin*
4 comments:
You do more than a *pretty* good job--I mean, sheesh, Kamryn already knows her shapes! Ask Jillian or Sunny, I bet they wish all their third and fourth graders knew them as well as Kam. :)
Ooh, and I'm double posting, because I think I just recognized that silky bear she's holding....Looks like she loves that thing as much as Ryno does.
haha She does love her silky bear. She takes it everywhere. Did Ryan get one of his own yet? :)
Yes.............she talks up a storm now. Its funny how she says'YESSSSSSSSSSSSS' after almost everything. Shes a pistol!!
Post a Comment