Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Happy Day, Kami Day

That's Kamryn's new favorite song.

We were over Mom-mom and Pop-pop Pagnottas recently and Aunt Joann lit a candle and sang Happy Birthday to Kamryn. Of course she loved it, so this had to be repeated several times...lighting the candle, singing happy birthday and Maddi helping Kam blow the candle out.

I didn't realize this until right now. I've been wondering why Kamryn has been walking around singing "Happy Day Kami Day" for the past couple of days. It's funny, though. She didn't start the obsession right after the event. I forgot about it until just now. But somehow it's come back to the front of her mind.

Haaa-ppy Day Kaaa-mi Day.

At Maddi's school, the third graders put on a show last Thursday night. She was really excited about it because she had a speaking part. During a song about sports, Maddi had to yell, "I'm open! I'm open!" while jumping up and down and waving her arms. She did a great job. Kamryn liked the singing, too.

It was before the concert that I was reminded by Maddi's friend's mother that Maddi was invited to a birthday sleepover the next day. I don't know how it slipped my mind, but it did.

The next day, we ran out to get a Webkin for her friend after school. Since Maddi had half a day that day and a lot of time to kill before the party, we made the Webkin a little bed out of a shoebox, craft paper, markers, fabric, batting, buttons and stamps. Katie (Maddi's friend) loved it and Maddi was so proud to give it to her. They went to the movies to see The Spiderwick Chronicles, ate lots of junk, stayed up too late and got up too early (of course).

I took a continuing education class in Philadelphia last Thursday on Zen Shiatsu. I enjoyed the class and meeting other Massage Therapists. It was a great review course for me. I had 60 hours of Shiatsu in school, but didn't feel comfortable giving a full Shiatsu session fearing I had forgotten a lot of the information. After the class, I realized that I retained more than I thought I had. I'm now comfortable giving a full Shiatsu session and plan on marketing that in this area.

Mike finally got firm word on his MCSE class. It's happening! He'll start on April 7th and go every Monday and Wednesday until early February. He'll be going to Bucks County Community College. He's really excited about it.

That's all for today...Happy Day, Kami Day.

1 comment:

*Lynn Marie Fell* said...

haha Happy Kami Day! Thats cute. We'll have to let her blow out a candle on Paulie's cake I gotta see it live! lol cant wait to see you the end of the month! Much cuddy love!