Well, I took Kamryn to the opthamologist to check out that eye that's been weepy since she was born. She has to have surgery to open the tear duct. It's scheduled for this Friday. I don't know what time yet, they call the day before. She will go under anesthesia. The operation will take all of ten minutes, so I'm told. We will be there a couple of hours, though. I love when the doctors tell you, "There are some risks going under anesthesia, but you have a greater risk of getting into a car accident...." Who are they fooling when they say that? The risk of a car accident is greater because there are more people driving cars than going under anesthsia. It's all statistics. However, I'm trying to keep positive for all of our sakes. We're all trying to remain positive. What is comforting to us is that we know someone whose 1 year old daughter just went through this. He said she was fine within 2 days.

Mike or I will let everyone know how the surgery went this weekend. Please keep Kamryn Rae in your thoughts.
Love to you all...
4 comments:
Good luck Kam!! We'll be thinking of you. xoxo
Hang in there C - let us know asap how it goes. I'll be sneding good thoghts your way on Friday!
xoxo
Thanks, Lynn. Hey, will we see you on Thanksgiving?
Thanks, Kels. :) You bet I'll be blogging about it.
mwah
Post a Comment