Monday, April 02, 2007

A change will do us good...

Wow. It's been a while since the last update. So many great things are happening for us. We got the place in Doylestown. YAAYYY!!! We are all so excited about it. Well, not Kam...not yet anway. I applied for a position as a Patient Care Tech at Doylestown Hospital. I was offered the position two days after my interview. I'm excited about it because for me it marks the beginning of my journey back to nursing school. I'll be working nights, so I still get to stay home and raise the girls. After a while, I'll figure out how to fit in school; even if that means switching my hours.

Some other things that have happened since the last post: Madison's school had a multicultural night. Her class did Mexico. She was demonstrating how to make tortillas and she and Michael did a Mexican hat dance. It was cute. And Pop-Pop DiPilla retired! YAY! We all got together to celebrate the event at Uncle Steve and Aunt Donna's. It was great seeing the DiPilla side of the family. We always have a fun time.

Enjoy the picks below! I'll try to keep the updates more regular as we move.

Maddy's Multicultural Night
Thursday, March 8, 2007




The new place (sorry...i forgot to take an outside pic...duh!)
Saturday, March 10, 2007




Random pics of the girls
Monday, March 19, 2007




Pop-Pop DiPilla's Retirement
Sunday, March 25, 2007


No comments: