Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Kam's first bowl of cereal

At Kam's last doctor visit, the pediatrician told us we could start giving her rice cereal and apple or white grape juice diluted with water at around 3 months. Of course we were anxious to see her reaction. So, Sunday night, we set up all of our props (breastmilk, rice cereal, spoon) and set to work. Kam was NOT happy about it at first. She was making faces and, of course, couldn't get the hang of eating it. Maddie thought the whole thing was hysterical. We all had some fun with this...except Kamryn, who must have been wondering what the heck we were putting in her mouth and why we kept laughing at her!

We went a little crazy with the pictures. You know how uncooperative babies can be when it comes to taking pictures (among other things).

Sunday, January 14, 2007




Oh...and in case you were wondering about Gypsy from my last post. I'm still not ready to talk about it too much, but last Friday we brought Gypsy back to the shelter. I think about her from time to time and wonder what she's doing. I am still very upset about it, but my friend Dorian had some good advice for me: just say prayers that she'll find a good home. It doesn't make me feel less upset, but it's all I can do. It's out of my hands now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous!