Maddie has been calling us every day since she left for Florida. She liked flying with Great-grandmom DiPilla. She did let us know that the flight was "terrible" -- the air conditioning leaked on her head and it was crowded. ;) But, she had fun pushing Great-grandmom D on her wheelchair through the airport.
She's been having lots of fun since she got to Mom-mom and Pop-pop DiPilla's house. She's been to the beach a few times and has been swimming in Mom-mom and Pop-pop's pool a lot. They took her fishing and she tells me a shark swam under her! She saw a big sea turtle ("like 400 poounds!") and has been enjoying hanging out with her aunt and uncles. I only wish I had pictures to put up here. I was stupid not to give her some sort of disposable camera. But, hopefully, her descriptive storytelling will more than make up for it. I'll have her write something after she comes home. We'll be picking her and G-grandmom DiPilla up at the airport tomorrow.
Thursday, July 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment