Thursday, December 28, 2006

Christmas Present and Past

I actually enjoyed the holidays this year. Well, we're still in the middle of them, so I mean to say I have enjoyed them so far. Every year I worry and stress out about what to buy for everyone...and how we're going to afford it. I've adopted a new way of thinking this year. I do what I can, and if it's not good enough, too bad. Personally, I could care less if I don't get anything from anyone. That's not what this time of year is about for me. I enjoy being with family and watching my children's faces light up when they open up presents from Santa.

Soooooo, Christmas was nice. Madison got the Moon Sand and journal she wanted from Santa. He also brought her Moon Shoes. Her family was good to her, too. She just loves all of her toys, books, jewelry and clothes. Kamryn is just happy to poop and be fed. We won't have to worry about her too much for a couple more years. Mike and I were happy to be with our family this year. Well, almost all of our family. We definitely miss the DiPillas.

We had a great time last year with that side of the family. It meant a lot to spend so much time together and get a little closer. We don't see them as often as we'd like since they live in Florida. Here are some pics of Christmas with them last year.

Friday, December 23, 2005



Sunday, December 25, 2005



Monday, December 26, 2005



Tuesday, December 27, 2005




And here are some pics of this Christmas.

Saturday, December 23, 2006



Monday, December 25, 2006




And we aren't done celebrating. Besides New Year's Eve, we have Madison's birthday on January 4th. Also this month is Mom P (Jan.3), Aunt Joann (Jan. 8), my step-brother Davey (Jan. 15), Uncle Greg (Jan. 18), my other step-brother Leon (Jan 25), and Mom D (Jan 31).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pix are beautiful! The one of the girls is my new screensaver!